If you have a question that is not addressed below, please contact me with your query.
What are your terms of delivery?
• Delivery is free to the Gympie, Curra, Gunalda and Glenwood areas, and available to Rainbow Beach, Maryborough, Kilkivan, Mary Valley, Sunshine Coast, Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Brisbane, and beyond.
• Collection can also be arranged at no cost to you.
• I prefer to set up wedding cakes personally to ensure that they arrive safely, and that the presentation is perfect for your reception. One less thing for you to worry about on your special day!
• Postage can be arranged for confectionery if you live outside of the Gympie area.
How much notice is required for an order?
• It is recommended that you give as much notice as is possible. Some dates and months are more popular than others, and can fill up quickly, even up to 12 months in advance. Please see my How to Order page for information to include with your request.
• For wedding cakes, at least 4 months is preferable, however shorter time frames may be accommodated. Please contact me to discuss availability if your wedding date is less than 4 months away.
• For confectionery (weddings and other) – please discuss individual orders with me at your earliest convenience, as additional time may need to be allocated for postage.
Do you operate from a licenced premises?
• Bonnie’s Cakes & Kandies is a registered food business, operating from a purpose-built, council registered & approved commercial kitchen. We offer a safe and legal food product, following stringent hygiene and food safety handling practices.
Do you cater to special diets?
• Absolutely! Please refer to the ‘Allergy & Intolerance Friendly’ page for more information.
I see no prices mentioned on your site. Why is this?
• Orders vary greatly in size and with customisation, so I provide quotes on individual orders at the time of enquiry. Please see ‘How to Order’ for information to include with your enquiry, then fill in the contact form to request a quote.
Where are your candy eggs available?
• My candy eggs are currently sold wholesale to various specialist chocolate shops, supermarkets, fruit shops and newsagents throughout Queensland.
• Please contact me to find your nearest stockist.
• If you are interested in becoming a stockist, either in Queensland, or in any of the other states and territories, please contact me for more information.